Blogger Backgrounds

Followers

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hug & Kisses to my best friends..

friends...
always come and go..
i've lot of friends.. but only a few yg menjadi sahabat sejati.
we laugh and cry together. we sharing everything...

whenever me become lonely, we spend time together..
whenever me no money, we share the meals..

so this entry is actually for my best friend ever.
a friend who will be forever true
my dear Adiza Azizan & Nazlinsha

Thank you so much for the friendship. It means so much to me...
Thank you for being beside me when i needed someone..
Thank you for the times together we shared.
Thank you for holding me tightly when there was a need i had to cry
Thank you for always smiling when i couldnt smile at all
Thank you for the friendship

May Allah bless you
forgive me friends if im doing anything wrong to you
may you always remains as my friends

lots of love..
Fadhlina

2 comments:

adaziza said...

yeyeyeye..aku baru baca..hehehe..i lap u too bebeh...

cikpuanlin said...

hehehe... touching nye aku baca... kembang kuncup jap aku...hehe... BF 4ever dear... huhu... sayang ko... *WiNk**WiNk*